When it comes to generating extra space in your warehouse, mezzanine floors offer one of the most useful solution available. Mezzanine floors in a warehouse environment is an effective way to create more space by allowing you to make use of unused vertical space that already exists in your warehouse.
Mezzanine flooring solutions creates an additional floor between the warehouse floor and the ceiling. This creates double the amount of working space inside a workshop, which results in double the productivity.
Mezzanine floors are purpose-built for strength. This means that one is able to load mezzanine with products that are heavy weight with confidence.
Benefits of Mezzanine Floors in your Warehouse
- Storage is not an issue. A well-known issue facing distribution centers is outgrowing your facility. If you have a business with a production line, storage space is extremely important. A warehouse mezzanine solution is an effective way to add storage space.
- Stay in your current area. Space limitations may have you thinking that the only option is to move to a bigger premises. Mezzanine flooring allows you to design and customise to your exact specifications.
- Mezzanine floors are a once off investment that, even if relocating warehouses, you are able to take it with you.
- These floors are extremely strong and durable, this makes it a great idea for additional storage space.
- Reduced land acquisition. Mezzanine flooring contributes to greener business practices. The natural environment will not be compromised, this is because you will be expanding vertically.
- Save on energy costs. Unlike expanding your warehouse, mezzanine floors leave an extremely low carbon footprint. Expanding your warehouse horizontally results in more usage of energy in cooling and heating.
Here at Pacific Steel, we supply and install structural and rack supported mezzanine floors in Cape Town. Looking at expanding space in your warehouse? Contact us for custom mezzanine solutions at excellent prices!